Sunday, August 5, 2012

Reading Logs

Happy Sunday!

I just wanted to share a freebie that I recently added to my repertoire. Click on the picture to download your free copy!
I created these reading logs to hand out to my prospective students for this school year.  I got to meet most of my students back in May, so I was able to give them this activity to do over the summer. Every time they read a book with an adult, they will color in a teddy bear.  If they bring this in on the first day of school, they'll get a prize from me.  I included two other versions of this log that are not geared toward summer, so you can use them any time!

This is perfect for preschool, pre-k, and kinder kids who are usually reading with an adult.  We want them to be as excited as possible about reading!

Alright, I'm off to the beach! Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dear,Mrs.Webster I just want to say thank you for teaching me alot of new thing I want to say thank for being my teacher From,natalie Grace Gahgan

    ReplyDelete